About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Randome lines

Think hard! why? Think clear? better! Harder the thought is unclear it gets! NOT TRUE ALL THE TIME, but is easy on the brain when it is just clear, coz am having a headache off thinking hard ;)

Depression, is a form of self pity, annoyance, disappointment, hopelessness and a lot more, however it made me sleepy last weekend. Sooooo annoying.

Easy life? Easy Target to hurt! Hard life prepare you for the worst! But Hard is HARD!

Is free Lonely? or is LONELY FREE? does everything good and bad have a price except for lonely? why? coz it makes life interesting?

why does everything come at full speed no breathing space! to the extent of losing count of where you are in life! but nothing happens when it is a boring life same ol same ol.

Conversion to become a business women – 3 weeks!

How do you figure people out? How do you know if they are good or bad? First impressions are not always right! they can be forged!

THIS HAS BEEN MY LIFE for the past two months (coincidentally I complete 2 months on Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!