About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Angry am I?

No I am not angry with you!

But I am angry with myself,

have been....

Wil continue to be....


Angry that I met you

Angry that I let you

in my life


knowing not friend or foe

you will be

had I a choice?

I believe I did

I always did

even before birth

to chose my parents

and my friends

and to live with

the choises I made...


Did I chose right?

that is the question

I have no answer to.....


That is why you see

me angred at my self

not you.....

It was my choice

I am paying for


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Very familiar feeling to me.Specially the first two sections and fourth section. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!