About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Thursday, December 6, 2012

What a mess am I?


the buzz is over whelming
the flood flows overhead
with a wild cry beyond control
what do I do I do not know
where do I go is yet hidden away
the past is over and gone
future yet to come unknown
the present is too current
filled with uncertainty


thoughts unspoken
worry unbearable
anticipation half frozen
I am lost lost in joy & sorrow
lost among the clouds
floating in stars
diving in misery
what a mess!

3 comments:

  1. What is this 'mess' all about?

    This little piece of music can be interpreted in many many ways. But readers may like to know the original interpretation.

    Anyways u've become a poet it seems, keep it up little Shakespeare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mess is - everything and nothing all at the same time so what a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you've found 'everything'!!! In any case do not dive too deep in to misery :) Its not good for your stomach!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!