About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Willing to talk? no not yet... maybe later!

I know I have not been very conversational lately! Probably lost most of my readers too! This can happen occationally! First I lose controll then I go silent! That is how I get ready to deal with my issues. So YES my X is definitely back in my life and have given the chance he asked for..... I hope it will work! But lets not talk about it further coz I really dont know what I think of it. so lets leave it at that for now, coz there are more pressing matters at hand!

Today is a wired Day! I got word that I will need to make a decision on some thing soon but that is also a very hard decision. Don't want to talk about it much either. Until I really know more about it.

Let me get into something that I am willing to share today!

But That is worth a post of its own. Watch this space for more (-_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!