About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Monday, April 20, 2009

Back at it! (Blogging? Dancing? Both!)

Hi guys

Long time no see ha? I know. I've treated my readers very bad, and wouldn't be surprised if I lost some of them. I hope they will come back eventually.

Well the thing is that I had to think a lot lately. I usually don't take a lot of thing serious.
Don't have a lot of problems either. Even if every single day is a struggle at times (or even most of the times), but most of the pressing issues I chose not to deal with until I really need to get them out of harms way.
This time period had been just that. I had to think a lot and plant for a way to solve the issues.
When I think I like no inferences. Don't confide in a lot of people either. Only those who are closest to me.
Right now thinking is kind of sorting its way out, and I needed a break from thinking. So here I am blogging again.

I think I should start how my life had been for the past two weeks. The week before the last was very slow and eventful at work! The last week was super cool coz I was at home on leave. Good way to think. Stay at home no movies or books. you have no choice but think. but I did have movies and two books to keep myself occupied. Did the thinking bit too.

I would log in here and think of something to write about. But nothing will come to my head. Today I think I do have some stuff to talk about.

Did I tell you how much I love dancing! (love it loads). We are getting ready for the broze exams. And a few things all of us had to worry about are - partner, dress, date, time and music. These exclude the steps and other stuff we learn at the class. I got the partner thing sorted.
Didn't want to go partnerless and turn out to dance with the dumbest student in the class and stumble all the way infront of the judges.
So me and a couple of my friends were bugging this girl from the senior batch to help us find good partners. The other two got this guy to dance with them. well the same person can dance with different people. as long as only two people dance for one exam.
I was so worried. I was wondering who would be a good partner, who I am comfortable with. Coz the guy has to lead and I will have to follow.
I saw this guy who I danced with onece, he was so sweet, and helped me with some thing I get wrong all the time. So I asked this friend if he was good. She was like yeah he is good.
So I ran up to him and asked him If he would do me the favour of dancing with me for the exams. I still feel awkword for doing that coz usually it is the guy who ask the girl even for a dance. He is even not a close friend. I wouldn't feel bad if he was. But I just do riht now. But then it is my exam.

So I get to dance with him after that only on yesterday. He is really really good with his dancing. Just the kind of person I need for a partner for this exam. Thank god I got him to come for the exam!

I am not nervious (am I)! I try not to think about it til it get closer. I have one month to go.

3 comments:

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!