About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Begining of the poem............


Here I am with my first post
I must be insane......
to think I could maintain
a regular post

Thought I must
was told I should
but........ here I am with a doubt
and thinking If I could.........

I still have a profile to update...
posts to be made
Pictures to share....
but........ will anyone care?

step by step as I conclude
obtaining the fulfillment
of having the blog complete

hope you will enjoy the increment
and reward me with a compliment

4 comments:

  1. Allo, Sain!!! Welcome.

    And U? Sain? :P

    Cookies for u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww nice. I like ze welcome poem! (Your compliment)
    Keep 'em coming and welcome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot guys - ur comments mean a lot to me!

    jinx - yeah am Sain (Sane) (in my own way! or rather in my own head (-_*))

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!