About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Tall Day!

I am the happiest girl today in my office! You might ask why!
Well, for those of you who know me ....
"Chris just told me that I've gotten a bit taller!" (Yippiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!)

For those of you who doesn't know me..
Yes I am quite short and my friends call me 3 feet no inches - in exageration!
but I am a bit taller than that!
So one of my lifes dreams would be to put on a few inches more to my body structure!

Speaking of being short there are plus points of being shrot too.
Like being able to hide behind tall people from both people and the hot sun.
And to find the best view giving
"Hey I cant see from over there would you mind moving so I can see better"
as a excuse to get in front of the line/crowd.
Even to climb on some thing that is taller than the normal view!
It is also not that hard to reach the ground when you have dropped some thing or crawl under a table to find that pencil you dropped! (some thing people who have big bellys hate doing!) This reminds me of my father who refuses to sit on the floor because of his belley. He will always go look for a chair or a bench at alms givings.
That is also some thing I am good at like sitting cross legged on the ground or even on any chair/table, which amuse a lot of people! (-_*)

Now I am running out of ideas as to why it is good to be short, so I shall stop before I forget the good mood I am in.

So thanks Chris for making my day today!

1 comment:

  1. yeah and then there's not walking into low tree branches like I did that day :P

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!