About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Out in the beach!

Today I am going to tell about my week end! not the whole weekend but specifically the Saturday!

We have two foreigners who are visiting us at work, so we decided to take them out to the beach, because it will be so much fun! and FUN it was!

We met at the mount hotel beach in the morning! and the view was spectacular! (did I mention I love the beach :-D )



There was an abandoned boat that fascinated me. It looked so lonely in the middle of nowhere, couldn't resist the urge to take a picture for my collection. So this post is going to be a presentation of the photographs as well as a account of what happened.)







We decided to sit at the seafood cove, and teach our friends from Philippines how to play cricket! Well.... I did not help much with that because I am not very good with cricket. But managed to get some pics of the guys in action!







Soon all of us got bored, and the fun began..............

I handed my camera over to a friend, because if I had it with me I would take pictures of every thing else but me! (Then I would have to answer to my mother. She will kinda.. throw a fit and ask me what did I do beside taking pics.)

With my hands free from the camera I had to find some thing to keep me occupied. That is when I started building a sand castle, which decided to fall off the at the slightest touch! to make matters better (sarcastic smile) my dear friend decided to jump on top of it. I just had to chase after him!

The funnest part about it is how the others relate this incident as he is almost (not exactly) twice as tall as I am (imagine me trying to catch up with him)! Although he was kind enough to stop and let me hit him, I was too tired of running, I just could not do that! (This is going to be one of those incidents narrated to the people who were not there to witness it. Then retold to bug me, when ever the opportunity arrive!).

We had some photo shooting sessions soon after. (most of them were wacky pictures!). Some future profile pictures too.

Since we were so close to the sea it was about time we jump in. The sun was so hot some of the guys decided to stay back where it is safe and shady. But those of us who couldn't stay out of water had to jump in.
Me being so scared of water(not the water exactly but the fear of drowning I think! this is why I cant swim yet!)I had to stay close to shore and wade. Which was almost as good as a sea bath because some of the waves reached close to my head. When it did not I lost my balance and fell in water. I heard some thing nearly snap in my knee during the wading session. But it was no major injury (Thank god!). After a few hours of screaming , covering people with sand and throwing sand at each other, we were very hungry for the fabulous lunch they offered!

Unfortunately we had to leave the beach soon after lunch! But my friend and I decided that we were gong to the pool. The others were too lazy and idiotic to leave us behind! (I have to admit some of them did have genuine reasons - other than just falling asleep even after promising to return :-P)

I was blown away by the view near the pool, so while she was doing a few laps in the pool I caught some fabulous pictures


















I decided.... when I can afford to buy a house.. It most probably is going to be overlooking the sea with a balcony I can sit in! (nice dream ha...!)

I am tempted to go to the beach every week end! ;-)!

5 comments:

  1. woah! nice pics. iv had a long love affair with the beach as wel.. used toliveclose by to it sometime ago too.:) rock on

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am jealous of you! I never had a love affair. It is a major crush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :P Can I come be like a permanent houseguest in this house of yours? And let's go to the beach? I haven't been in a while... :(

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!