About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Looking upto/at/for you!

This was inspired by a family who were at the pool in the mount hotel! They had two cute little kids!

two little steps I keep
look up and see you smile
your approval it was

Word by word combined to be a verse
then you complement me ....

Letter by letter I write for you to admire
you agree I can write nice...

I see you hand in hand
guiding me throughout school
What a comfort it is
for a a lot of effort is needed

but....
I start work get my first salary
Look behind to ask what should I do father
I see only my mother standing alone
so I look around
yet long gone you were


And I am still looking ... for you.....

1 comment:

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!