About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birtday spirit changes!

I was ideally supposed to write this two days back. Bu I had this strange feeling and didn't feel like writing about it.

Usually when my birthday get closer I would tell about it to every one around me! But this time I didn't bother telling or even bother about getting something new to wear. I only bought it because of my mother.

I went to work in the morning and Started work as usual. I have to admit that I did feel very happy! but not hyperactive like I usually was. No one wished me when I walked in. The strangest thing is that I knew and I didn't even hope that they would remember,It somehow didn't matter.

Only when I offered the milk rise to my friend, he asked me what was special today. Then he remembered that my birthday was supposed to be close. Even then he didn't wish me.. he was like - "It is not you birthday today? Is it?"

Well I just had to grin back. :D

Then came all the wishes. Later I gave them some cake (Lycheese Gateau - Yum yum)

I got loads of hugs and wishes and no gifts except for flowers.

And in a strange way it really did not matter! It was like just another happy day! didn't have the urge to to any thing stupid or special!

Does this come with you being quarter century old?
Or is it that I am finally growing up?
But I like this strange clamness!
Wonder how long it will hold!
It is like I can take in all the worries in the world!
(Thank fully nothing remotely bad happened for the past two days!)

I did have a truly HAPPY BIRTHDAY! coz I got the wishes of ALL the people I counted as being very close.

8 comments:

  1. A very happy belated b'day to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly child.. I wished you :P But then again, you fed me, so it's only natural that I'd wish u :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so now I'm "other people"? Fine, be that way :P




    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerry - a belated thank you to you too!

    Lady D - belated thanks! *hug*

    hijix - You will always wish me even if you forget that I know and you are one of those people whose wishes I count the most *hugs*

    ArchAngel - Yes I forgot the choco and I loved it. thanks so much for them!

    *other people* - Hey you will always be *THE KID not other people*

    AlterEgo - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!