About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Friday, March 20, 2009

Story of the bag

Long time no see -- ha? Yeah was a bit busy, was lost in a lot of images (*_-) !

anyways here is a story I had to upload!

It is a picture story! and the narrator is a little bag called "D" am stealing his owners nickname!

So here is the story!

I went out one day with my owner and my buddy (her new phone)
She went to meet her friends... I think she was supposed to give them a treat.
We were just lying on the table while she was scribbling away, til her friends decided to turn up.

Then came a little girl with a loud voice and a camera.. to see she is one of them too.

She got so exited when she saw me and was taking my pictures. I should admit it I did enjoy posing for her in the beginning.








Then I got tired!



She didn't realise that I was tired, She kept clicking away! I got annoyed with her.



She wouldn't stop so I decided to let her be and listen to some music!



But It was a fun visit all in all!

1 comment:

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!