About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Why do shadows from past come back? Do we put them behind us or beside us?

I really need an answer to that question!

This is unfair just when I decide that it is time to move on, Life grab me and hold me back not letting me go. And my mother she teams up with my enemy (X-boyfriend)and she helps him. How fair is this? He decide to leave and I have to leave, now when he want to come back I have to let go of all my pain suffering & guard(because my mom is involved). No I am not going to do that.

I am so angry no not angry confused and very annoyed to write anymore! This is annoying! and have no idea what I've written. cant be bothered reading either!
I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!