About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fear make you strong!

This might be a strange topic, but this idea suddenly popped in my head at work one day!
Was trying to write a poem out of it for some time now. here is what I came up with!

Fear

It make you unstable
you lose control or freeze
you cry or die
but it also make you strong

It is why you don't get close to danger
It is why you watch your back
It is why you take care not to lose
It is why u are immune to emotion
It is why u smile all the while
It is what make you think before you act
It is what make a mother protect a child
It is what keep you close to your loved ones

It is the underlying reason behind most of our actions

Take fear in your palm keep it close
Do not let it consume you but teach you
Some of the important lessons in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!