About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dance Fever!


Dance is a fever! oh yeah! got to experience it in a major way this Saturday!

Oh boy how I loved it. It was worth all the effort. Including the incident when the zipper of the dress coming off half hour before I had to leave for the dance. Cool ha! I didn't have blood in my body by the time I got the zip fixed and got in to the cab.

I was supposed to go to hijinx's place and leave with her. Half way through the journey I realized that I forgot to bring my ticket to we had to go back 4 km to get my ticket from home! It started out disastrous. DAMN!

Finally after getting my dear friend ready and getting some pics before the make up goes off, we were on our way!

I was nervous coz we didn't know meny people in the crowd and couldn't find a table! It was annoying trying to find one too. All the good tables and the ones had empty seats were reserved! Finally we managed to find a table where there were a few afamilier faces!

Then the dancing started boy was it fun! I am still dancing when ever I hear music, even in the bus. But a bit subtle than the time I dance at home.

My most favourite part about it was the twirling of the dress and being spinned round and round and round!

I so want to do that agan!





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!