About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dancing again!


I am fairly certain after this post you are going to get fed up of me talking of dancing! So I will mention the dancing part about last Saturday, first so you will forget about it by the time you finish reading this post!

So here goes... I was dancing...... n dancing.... n dancing...... for three hours. Only breaks were the time I went off for water! and loved it so much. I am still dancing (in my head)

Now about the evening!

This was a function at office, something like a high profile business meeting with loads of fun at the end!

It started off bad for me! I was supposed to be there by 5:30 but was still stitching my blouse by 5:30 so it was 6:29 when I got there just before the presentations began.
Let me describe what I was wearing! It was a bright yellow sari with the shawl part of it taken from the back and brought it in front replacing the sleeve of the blouse, as the blouse was sleeveless. And very ethnic looking earrings, that I made by my self! (I love them both the sari and the earrings)

I managed to go in time for the Design team picture, but not of the entire group of people who was there. (sigh..!)

Then we had presentations by the senior members in the team about the future plans and what we achieved last year! Then came one of my favorite parts in the evening. Award presentation! Guess who got the quality is the key champion award from the design team! (yup you are right in thinking it was "yours truly")

We had a fabulous dinner! quite different from the usual. Then came the Dancing... you know how that went!

Got home late, sleepy and with my knee caps in my hand as they fell off on the way out! (really!) fortunately they mended over night.

Had a fabulous evening! tiring but enjoyable!
Will put up pics soon after I get them! coz I left my cam at home!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!!!! :)
    Looks like you really enjoyed eh?:) good to know..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congrats, luv!
    Sounds like you looked gorgeous and had lots of fun! Good for you, sweets =)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!