About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Thoughts for the Wishing well! - Why I need a Tablet notebook (So bad)

I meant to write this a few days back and even wrote it down so I won't forget. But my life is such that I seriously need to find a wishing well to put these thoughts in it!

Why do I need a tablet Notebook

Because my PC is currently unconscious it suddenly decided not to boot up and I need to take it to my friend who will fix it for me (Bummer :(( ! )

Because I really need a mobile computer, So I can use it while I watch TV, before going to sleep, at Dinner, on my way to work (hopefully if mom let me take it)
Because Then I can read e-books, go online, and watch movies at my bed (and not bother mom too much at night - she hate to sleep when the light is on, my computer is very close to her bed)

Because I love sketching and don't have a scanner! (Taking pics of them and uploading them are a bit of a hassle and would like to do otherwise) (Why It has to be a Tablet not a normal Laptop)

Why I cant get it!

TOooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive!
I need to get a really good one that cost about 2Lks of LKR because I wouldn't be buying one for years to come and cant be bothers putting up with fixing it when it crash.

So this one goes in the wishing well with a 1 rupee 'coz I cant find a penny!



4 comments:

  1. Please notice that the word 'me' in revious comment has a link ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant go to that link coz it does not show as a link! Please type in the URL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sain
    OK Here we go
    http://www.alwaysinnovating.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!