About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Collection of random poems

Life is a bliss

Life is a bliss

when happiness flows
along the path of life
but when in dispair
it turns hollow
and rains all sorrow
 

Farewell Nishu  

Smilling and Laughing on the lawn
Like the sunshine at the Dawn
You were a blooming flower
bringing joy at the lunch hour


With heaps of tales to tell us
Keen ears that always listen to us
Sparkling with a light of your own
We'll miss you when you are gone
 It is not a good bye really
but a see you later honey
making sure you stick by
skype and Facebook to say hi

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!