About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros n Cons of having worked as a CSE!

was just thinking about this and thought I had to put them in to words!
These are applicable for phone conversations mostly!


Pros


you don't show emotions in the words when talking to people on the phone!
You make life easy for the people who are talking to you, by using the right words, making them feel happy, even if it is your x-boyfriend who you want to hurt!


Cons
your are not sure If you read the right emotion from what you heard!


You give call coaching to the customer service representative of the phone company or the bank when you need to get details about your account
Your hear every single mistake they do on the phone
you sound like the sunshine when you feel gloomy and want your friends to know it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!