About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Friday, February 17, 2012

People and how they think


People sometimes fascinate me, I like to watch them and sometimes I find myself wondering away about them. I mean why they behave the way they do. Often find myself making judgements on people not always with the best of results from it.
Yet they remain fascinating creatures!

So what made me talk about people today?

One of the numerous conversations with mom where we disagree.

Frankly, I never understand what she means and never will (this specific kind of conversation).

The conversation was something about what other people think, about the things you do and say, what they make out of these things. I mean what does it matter what they think. I know and understand if she had asked me what my work colleagues would think, they do matter because I have to work with them and they help me get my work done so I most of the time value their opinions (but not always – I can be a bit stubborn too). Then if she asks me what a person I had never met and will never meet again most probably would have thought. I do not really care what she think, she barely know me and I her. It is none of her business what I do say or think. Even if someday we meet her again, if she thinks wrong of me and do not want to associate me, I would say good riddance.

Sometimes there are people who material things & opinions of the society matter more than the people close to you, I mean they dont mean it, but ultimately that is what they do give your loved ones the second place next to the society who has nothing to do with you. I dont know if I do this myself, (I hope not) I try not to. But when I see it happening it annoyes me and angers me a lot. Especially when my mother does it.

End of the day if you have lead a life where you do no worng to anyone or to yourself, why would you be afraid of what other people expecially people who have sinned more than you, woul think of you? fruit for thought!

Live life! Love Life! Love humanity! Do Good! Feel Good! When in despair take a deep breadth and think It will be alright in the end, If it is not alright then it is not the end yet! (*_-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!