About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First in 2012

Well not really the first but, I wanted to start again, coz I missed writing, whining about my life, and everything else too.


Any how, in a brief, since I've been gone, I changed jobs twice, first job change turned out to be the worst job experience I've ever had. Every turn of the head will bring about 1000 different problems, with a boss who was more insecure and undure of himself, and doughting you at every move you make, thinking that you are upto no good even if it is obviously for the best of the company, it was utter touchure. I had to watch my back every second of the day. I learnt how strong I can be, discovered the businenss woman in me and realised that I do not want to work in a place who dought me.


Now I am in a different kind of a delima, still wondering. Although the place is way better than the previous place and I have freedom "comparatively". Yet I have a dought, it is that same dought that kept coming at me before I made the first move. So what should I do? am I in the right place? how would I know?


Like always I am stuck with a load of questions about myself. Who am I? What should I do? and Where will I go?


So I figured to let these questions lie about while I write about it maybe this will help me figure it out. One thing for sure though, I have devieated a lot from the path I set out to begin, and I will never be satisfied until I fall back in that path, Ill keep on being restless about everything I am doing and dought my ability in doing them. Which will inturn end up giving poor results. The last thing I want right now.


Oh no this is a very dipressing post, sorry guys! I dont like having dippressing posts on my blog prefer them to be cheery and funny. Give me some time and I will get back to my old cheery self and find something interesting to tell you guys about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!