About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Post that aint gonna be published!

well I think this is a first, me writing about the oposite sex, well not really a first think I wrote a very brief note about it a while back (2-3 yrs). Also I have not decided if I am going to publish this yet either.

So here goes. Like the guys sing sometimes about girls, even for girls it is the same you need a guy to live with. The thing is the human species are made to live togather, they need the support of the other at least that is what I see in the world. For a lot of reasons phisical and mental.

Make me wonder why am I writing a post as this, I gues because I am seeing a lot of people getting married and having to be a brides maid for the second time is also taking it's toll on me. So here I am typing away what I think about marriage & relationships.

Marriage or a relationship is essential in life for the majority of people in the world. Rest of them join the monanstry at somestage of their life. But when do you know you want to get married, why would you get married, who would you get married to? these are questions I try to figure out answers at times. I mean personal reasons of each individual to come to that decision.

Mine would be .... sorry guys not today ... I am still thinking why I would get married. I guess that will also depend on the guys I am getting married to (to an extent).

But one thing I know for sure, I will never get married because I have to, or because I am getting older and my mother is bugging me to, or because all my friends have gotten married and I am the only one left. I should need to get married to the person I am going to marry. Who that is... I am yet to discover it myself! and a harder task than that I am yet to discover. Me being me I have loads of doughts and fears that will take it's toll on me and the people surrounding me. It effect me and drive away my prospective suitors (Hehehehe).

So the down side of this is that I might never find Mr Right. I have a back up plan if I do not find my soulmate in this life time. A load of plans. But the biggest question is if I will be able to endure it? So here I am waiting and jotting down my thoughts which I might never publish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!