About Me

My photo
I am a story teller! I love reading like crazy! and love every thing creative! Just love life! and hate it the same way! ("NUTTY" frankly!)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

More from school days

I got my poems from schooldays scanned in so I wil publish them in batches when I get time to sort them out. Just remember these were written was when I was a kid of 12 to 18 so excuse me if it seem dry/obvious or too stupid. They are too precious not to share anyway.

When I decided to put all these in a collection Here are my dedications to my mother and father



Before that they were scribbled on the edges of notebooks, exam papers (coz there wern't enoutgh to write as answers I had enough time to scribble away after submiting the answer sheet) (*_-)

Here is one like that written after an exam:



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me Tell me!!!!!!!!!!